- This event has passed.
WILLSHIR – AFRICA- TIMELINE – 16 MAR 2022 (19H00)
ANGOLA – 16 MAR 2022.
- LUANDA – 16 MAR 2022 (06H00) The United States (US) Treasury Undersecretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence, Brian Nelson, has ended his two-day visit in Luanda, in which he discussed with Angolan delegates issues related to corruption, investment and bilateral partnership. During Nelson’s visit, he held meetings with the Minister of State for Economic Coordination, Manuel Nunes Júnior, the Governor of the National Bank of Angola, José de Lima Massano, the Minister of Justice and Human Rights, Francisco Queiróz, and the Minister of Finance, Vera Daves to discuss economic reforms and efforts aimed to boost the economy. Nelson also addressed the coordination of investigations and processes, the tracking of assets and the repatriation of seized assets with the Attorney General of the Republic, Hélder Pitta Gróz, and the director of the Financial Intelligence Unit Francisca de Brito. Nelson held a round table discussion with the Association of Banks of Angola and other private sector leaders to discuss opportunities aimed at attracting American and foreign investment in Angola.
- LUANDA – 16 MAR 2022 (11H30) The President of the Republic, João Lourenço, has announced that the Government plans to establish a partnership with the company Electra, especially in the field of water desalination. This announcement follows after Lourenço held a visit to Electra’s desalination facilities. Following the visit to the Universidade Técnica do Atlântico, Lourenço assured that negotiations are underway with the Academy of Fisheries and Marine Sciences of Namibe. Angola and Cape Verde have established strengthened their cooperation and signed agreements on visa exemption, including education, defence, oil, diplomacy, transport, finance and administration.
DEM. REP. CONGO – 16 MAR 2022
- LUBUDI – 16 MAR 2022 (10H15) The National Railway Company of Congo (SNCC) has announced that the death toll has risen to 75 people after a train derailment near the village of Buyofwe in the territory of Lubudi in the Lualaba province Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) on 10 March 2022. The train, with a 14-car trailer, carried more than 100 tonnes of freight bound for Lubumbashi derailed due to a rail track that had been damaged. This comes after the SNCC conducted investigations at the scene. Also, the Awakening of Conscience for Work and Development (ECT) party has called on the Government to provide funeral arrangements and compensation for the victims.
ESWATINI – 16 MAR 2022
- MANZINI – 16 MAR 2022 (04H00) The Amalgamated Trade Union Congress of Swaziland (ATUSWA) has announced plans to engage in a subsequent protest action in demand for salary increments. ATUSWA Secretary-General Wander Mkhonza has stated that workers are demanding a salary increment of at least R15,00 per hour. The announcement follows after several textile workers in Nhlangano also recently engaged in demonstrations. The union is expected to announce a date for the continuation of the protest action in due course.
ETHIOPIA- 16 MAR 2022
- ADDIS ABABA – 16 MAR 2022 (10H30) The Federal High Court in Addis Ababa has sentenced a Chinese national to nine years in jail for allegedly attempting to smuggle highly censored communication equipment into the country. The Ministry of Justice has stated that the suspect had been arrested at the Bole International Airport and was expected to defend himself in court, however, he failed to do so. The suspect has been charged with violating the provisions of Article 3 (1) of the Proclamation No. 761/2004 on the Elimination of Telecom Fraud and received a fine amounting to Br50,000. The court also ordered for the telecom device and equipment to be confiscated by the Federal Government.
- ADDIS ABABA – 16 MAR 2022 (13H30) The State Foreign Affairs Minister Redwan Hussien and Assistant Foreign Minister of China, Deng Li, held the second virtual Ethiopian-China political consultation. The countries traded ideas on common bilateral concerns, regional and multilateral matters and strengthened the Complete Strategic Cooperative partnership. Li pledged to encourage Chinese companies to collaborate with Ethiopia when producing COVID-19 vaccines. This follows after the Chinese Government’s obligation on several projects in Addis Ababa, including the Addis Ababa-Djibouti Railway. The two countries are expected to host the next political consultation in China.
GHANA – 16 MAR 2022
- ACCRA – 16 MAR 2022 (11H15) The Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) has announced a nationwide exercise to disconnect all customers who are indebted to the company. The company noted that the exercise is part of efforts to solidify its finances, which is significantly declining. The leader of the ECG Disconnection Taskforce, Stephens Larbi Siaw, has stated the company will carry out disconnecting exercises in Accra Sports Stadium, parts of the Kotoka International Airport and the La Palm Beach Hotel. This follows after an ECG task force disconnected parts of the Kotoka International Airport and the Ghana Airports Company on Monday, 14 March 2022.
KENYA – 16 MAR 2022
- SUNEKA – 15 MAR 2022 (19H15) Deputy President William Ruto has accepted the nomination to be the United Democratic Alliance (UDA) Party, presidential candidate. This follows his expulsion from the Jubilee Party due to his association with the UDA that nominated him a presidential candidate. Ruto has pledged to reform the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) to combat crime and corruption.
- MOMBASA – 15 MAR 2022 (20H40) The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has submitted amendments to the election law on nominations. IEBC has proposed that parties’ lists be submitted 90 days prior to the election. The Candidates who are not nominated in primary elections will be barred from participating as independents.
- NAIROBI – 16 MAR 2022 (11H50) Chinese Special Envoy for the Horn of Africa, Xue Bing, is expected to visit Nairobi in Kenya on Friday, 18 March 2022, until Monday, 21 March 2022. This comes after Bing had assumed his post in January 2022. Bing is expected to hold a meeting with President Uhuru Kenyatta and later with Foreign Affairs Cabinet Secretary Raychelle Omamo during his visit. Bing will also meet the Principal Secretary for Foreign Affairs Ambassador Macharia Kamau and thereafter engage and consult other stakeholders and practitioners of peace and security.
- NAIROBI – 16 MAR 2022 (12H00) Transport operators in Kenya have suspended their planned protest after a meeting held with Police and senior National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) officials. This follows after the Matatu and bus operators’ planned to embark on a nationwide protest on Wednesday, 16 March 2022. During the meeting, the Government agreed to halt the ongoing operation on non-compliant public transport vehicles and further resolved to involve the sector in consultations in the future.
- NAIROBI – 16 MAR 2022 (15H25) President Uhuru Kenyata has announced a verbal attack sustained on him by critics at the Kasarani gymnasium. Uhuru proclaimed the attack during his address today, 16 March 2022, at the Kenyatta market. The attack ensued at the United Democratic Alliance (UDA) party National Delegates Conference (NDC) on Tuesday, 15 March 2022. Speakers allegedly accused him of misgoverning the country during his second last term. The event culminated in Ruto being nominated the presidential candidate in the 09 August 2022 elections. Uhuru stated that he will not be derailed from delivering his agenda to the nation.
LESOTHO – 16 MAR 2022
- MASERU – 16 MAR 2022 (03H50) Public transport operators affiliated with the Lesotho Taxi Operators Association have announced plans to embark on nationwide industrial action to demand that the Government of Lesotho, through the Ministry of Transport, responds to their demands. Public transport operators have requested a 30% increase in taxi fares with effect from April 2022. The Association’s Chairman, Mokete Jonase, has stated that the decision to launch the strike follows as a result of several failed attempts to engage in negotiations with the Transport Ministry. Jonase has stated that taxi operators have raised various grievances, including the failure to implement the agreement signed with the Ministry in 2015, relief during the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as increased public transport fees. The Chairman has stated that the industrial action is expected to be activated between 22 March 2022 and 25 March 2022. However, the final date is yet to be confirmed.
MADAGASCAR – 16 MAR 2022
- ANTANANARIVO – 15 MAR 2022 (20H00) The Ambassador of India to Madagascar Abhay Kumar has met the Madagascar Foreign Minister Patrick Rajoelina. Kumar and Rajoelina have examined the progress made in bilateral relations between India and Madagascar.
- ANTANANARIVO – 16 MAR 2022 (13H00) UPDATE The Presidency of the Republic has announced that the briefing of the new Government will be held at 16H30. This comes after the Presidency called for all media reporters to convene at 15H30, today, 16 March 2022. (09H30) The Presidency of the Republic is scheduled to announce its new Government today, 16 March 2022, from 16H00. The Presidency has further been invited and urged to arrive at 15H30 for seating in Iavoloha. The new Ministers will take part in the weekly Council of Ministers following their appointment. The reshuffle follows the resignation of Herilaza Imbiki at the Ministry of Justice.
- ANALAMANGA – 16 MAR 2022 (09H00) The healthcare workers working in COVID-19 treatment centres (CTC-19) in Analamanga have resumed their operations following their protest action over their delayed payment for salaries for January 2022. The Ministry of Public Health has issued its salaries to over 700 healthcare workers. The Ministry of Public Health has further noted that the payment procedure has been delayed due to the payment system, which has been paid through the COVID-19 funds and not the ministry’s budget.
- ANTANANARIVO – 16 MAR 2022 (11H45) The Director-General of the National Social Insurance Fund (CNaPS), Mamy Rakotondraibe, has been arrested following the recent allegations of financial embezzlement. In addition to Rakotondraibes arrest, the President of the Board of Directors of the CNaPS and others have been arrested. The Attorney General of the anti-corruption centre Poles Anti-Corruption (PAC) has reported the charges faced against the six members are embezzlement of public funds, abuse of office, receiving illicit gifts, money laundering, and conflicts of interest and complicity.
- ALAKAMISY AMBOHIDRATRIMO – 16 MAR 2022 (12H40) Protest reported Vontovorona Polytechnic High School in Alakamisy Ambohidratrimo. Students at the High School have embarked on a protest action demanding their scholarship payment. The students have burnt tyres and debris in front of the school. Motorists are advised to use an alternative route. Security personnel are on the scene and monitoring the situation.
MALAWI – 16 MAR 2022
- LILONGWE – 16 MAR 2022 (04H20) The Malawian Ministry of Energy has announced that the Electricity Supply Corporation of Malawi (ESCOM) has registered an estimated loss of K4,5 million per day. This follows a recent increase in acts of vandalism of transformers and other electricity infrastructure in the country. Energy Minister Ibrahim Matola has stated that the replacement of vandalised transformers is estimated to cost more than K1,4 billion. Subsequently, Matola has called for increased efforts by security forces to secure ESCOM infrastructure across the country.
- NAKURU – 16 MAR 2022 (07H00) A new plant with a capacity of processing 2,000 tonnes of oxygen per day is set to be commissioned at the Nakuru Level 5 Teaching and Referral Hospital by the end of June 2022. Governor Lee Kinyanjui has stated that the Hewa Tele oxygen processing plant has been in demand in the county during the COVID-19 pandemic. The referral facility serves Nakuru and more than five other neighbouring counties, including Baringo, Samburu, Kericho, Narok, Nyandarua and Bomet. Kinyanjui has stated that the plant aims to establish Nakuru as the second county to have a high-yielding medical oxygen plant in Kenya. Kinyanjui further stated that the new plant would be equipped with a dual system to ensure an adequate amount of oxygen supply.
- LILONGWE – 16 MAR 2022 (12H30) President Lazarus Chakwera has designated the former President, Bakili Muluzi, to represent him at a State Funeral for former President of the Republic of Zambia, late Rupiah Bwezani Banda, who passed on Friday, 11 March 2022. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has further stated that the State Funeral will be held at the Lusaka Showgrounds. The late Banda will be laid to rest at the Presidential Burial Site in Lusaka on Friday, 18 March 2022.
- LILONGWE – 16 MAR 2022 (16H35) The Japanese Government has handed medical equipment to Malawi. The equipment is procured through an MWK 2.2 Billion grant from the Japanese Government to Malawi for various medical supplies. Japan has pledged continued support in the key sectors of agriculture, health, irrigation and infrastructure development.
MOZAMBIQUE – 16 MAR 2022
- ANTÓNIO ENES – 15 MAR 2022 (21H40) The European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC) has recorded a 4.4 magnitude earthquake within the Mozambique Channel at 21H33 on 15 March 2022. The event occurred at approximately 148 kilometres (km) southeast of António Enes, Mozambique. Further assessments of the matter are underway.
- MAPUTO – 16 MAR 2022 (06H15) The President of Portugal, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, is expected to arrive in Mozambique for a four-day official visit on Thursday, 17 March 2022, and arrive at the two units of the European Union military training mission (UETM) units. De Sousa’s visit will be in line with the framework of European military cooperation, the national contingent, namely two training centres of the EUTM, in the district of Katembe, in the southern part of Maputo bay and Chimoio, in Manica province. De Sousa will also inaugurate a tourist development built by the Visabeira Group, accompanied by Mozambican President Filipe Nyusi. The two Heads of State will also inaugurate the Aga Khan Academy in Mozambique in the presence of the spiritual leader of the Ismaelites, Prince Rahim Aga Khan.
- MAPUTO – 16 MAR 2022 (08H30) Mozambique has been added as a member of the digital data supervision system known as the Remote Appraisal Supervision Monitoring and Evaluation (RASME) project, which will benefit from the tool that enhances project-related data collection in remote areas. The project will strengthen data collection in often inaccessible or remote areas, including security and logistical challenges, to bolster monitoring and evaluation of development finance institutions the African Development Bank’s (AfDB’s) development projects. Mozambique Economy and Finance Deputy Minister, Carla Alexandra Louveira, has stated that the operationalisation of RASME will strengthen the oversight and monitoring capacity of project implementation and support a more effective decision-making process.
- MAPUTO – 16 MAR 2022 (13H00) Zimbabwe and Mozambique have announced their partnership towards the extraction of natural gasses in Mozambique’s Buzi and Temani region in Manica. The partnership follows after a meeting between Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Mozambican President Filipe Nyusi. In addition to extracting the natural gasses, they are expected to process the gasses into products such as petrol, diesel, fertilizer and other chemical products. The agreement is set to decrease both countries’ energy import bills and increase the economic development in the countries.
NIGERIA – 16 MAR 2022
- JOS – 15 MAR 2022 (19H00) The Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Loveth Oda, has announced that unidentified armed suspects have killed an operative of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA). This follows an attack by unknown suspects at the NDLEA rehabilitation centre, whereafter a shooting ensued. Three other individuals have also been killed during the shooting. Oda stated that other members of the armed suspects fled with injuries. Ammunition and Police uniform has been recovered.
- LAGOS – 15 MAR 2022 (22H20) Eko Electricity has announced a complete collapse of Nigeria’s power grid. This is expected to lead to service interruptions in several regions of the country nationwide. Eko Electricity and other power distributors have stated that the incident is the second time the country’s national grid has collapsed within the preceding 48 hours. This follows approximately 20 hours after the distribution announced that the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN) stations had been restored. Eko Electricity has stated that the situation is being monitored, and relevant updates will be provided to the public as the matter progresses.
- LAGOS – 16 MAR 2022 (08H00) Commercial bus drivers have embarked on a protest against the levies paid to the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW). This comes as commercial bus operators pay between N7,000 and N8,000 daily and tricycle operators pay as much as N4,000 daily to operate on the road. Members of the public are advised to use alternative routes. Authorities are aware of the situation.
- KATSINA – 16 MAR 2022 (11H00) A mass evacuation has been reported of residence from the Shimfida village in Jibia LGA of Katsina State. Reports has indicated that the residents fled to neighbouring towns requesting food and refuge. The Residents are reportedly evacuating the area due to the withdrawal of security forces in the area. The evacuation due to decreased security follows after a recent attack by unidentified armed men that had led to the death of seven minors in the village on Friday, 11 March 2022, while 11 other civilians had been abducted.
- ABUJA – 16 MAR 2022 (12H10) President Muhammadu Buhari has announced the selection of the Governing Board of the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) following the expiration of the tenure of the former Board. Minister of Information and Culture Alhaji Lai Mohammed has stated that Bashir Boarinwa has been elected Chairman in addition to other members having been elected to represent the Board. Boarinwa has further stated that the new Board is expected to serve a tenure of three years.
- GUBIO – 16 MAR 2022 (15H30) The Borno State Health Commissioner Juliana Bitruce announced the abduction of a health worker by members of the Islamic State of West African Province (ISWAP). The ISWAP insurgents attacked a health facility in Gubio at approximately 02H00 today, 16 March 2022. Fuel and food items have been looted from a humanitarian truck. Bitruce has notified the concerned security agencies, including the theatre Command and Operation Hadin Kai.
- ABUJA – 16 MAR 2022 (18H20) The National Assembly has passed Bill that aims to amend the Money Laundering Act. The Bill under Section 11(13) makes it mandatory for banks and other financial institutions to report transactions in excess of 5 Million for an individual and N10 million for a corporate body. The bill’s passage is the sequel to the consideration of a report of the Committee on Anti-Corruption and Financial Crimes. This is to assist in combating corruption, money laundering and terrorism. Financial institutions contravening the provision will be liable to imprisonment of not less than two years and not more than five years in the case of an individual. The bill in Section 12 also prohibits opening numbered and anonymous accounts in fictitious names and shell banks. The Senate passed the bill after consideration by the Committee of the Whole.
RWANDA – 16 MAR 2022
- KIGALI – 15 MAR 2022 (19H20) A delegation from Rwanda led by Defence Minister Albert Murasira has travelled to meet the President of Burundi, Evariste Ndayishimiye. The Rwandan delegation and the President of Burundi are expected to hold discussions regarding the development of security relations between the two countries.
- KIGALI – 16 MAR 2022 (09H00) Rwandan Prime Minister, Edouard Ngirente, is scheduled to hold a media briefing today, 16 March 2022, at 15H00, to discuss issues related to the economic issues. This comes after Ngirente stressed the need to boost the agricultural sector to reduce its food import bill during his address on 03 March 2022.
- KIGALI – 16 MAR 2022 (09H15) Rwanda is scheduled to host the African Green Revolution Forum (AGRF) from 05 September 2022 until 09 September 2022. The summit will focus on methods to accelerate strategies towards food safety systems. The summit will be held under the theme of Grow, Nourish, Reward-Bold Actions for Resilient Food Systems, aimed to establish sustainable and resilient food systems. The AGRF summit will focus on identifying priorities and challenges in Africa’s transformation and providing a platform for alignment on shared continental priorities and progress towards building food systems that deliver for people.
TANZANIA – 16 MAR 2022
- DAR ES SALAAM – 16 MAR 2022 (07H30) Vodacom Tanzania Public Limited Company (PLC) has signed an agreement with Eutelsat Communications to establish packaged services to connect underserved regions by utilizing Eutelsat’s KONNECT high-throughput satellite. The new facility, which will primarily provide services for business users and the hospitality industry, comes after successful trials by Vodacom Tanzania to extend coverage to previously unreached users. The services will be delivered under Vodacom’s brand, and the installation of equipment at customers’ locations will be managed by Konnect Africa. The new facility will be in line with Vodacom’s Tanzania’s dedication to improving access to high-speed digital connectivity to more people and businesses in the country.
ZAMBIA – 16 MAR 2022
- LUSAKA – 16 MAR 2022 (08H00) The Zambian Government has announced the 30-day suspension of Patriotic Front (PF) Leader Brian Mundubile and others from the National Assembly. The suspension of approximately 30 members followed after they participated in a protest in the House contrary to the parliamentary privileges. Of the Members suspended, Ms Lungu’s suspension is set to start on 21 March 2022 rather than 15 March 2022 as she is attending the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association seminar in the United Kingdom (UK). First Deputy Attractor Chisangano stated that the conduct by the PF Members of Parliament (MPs) resulted in disturbance and the disruption of the business of the House, forcing the Deputy Chairperson to suspend business.
- LUSAKA – 16 MAR 2022 (18H00) President Hakainde Hichilema has declared Friday, 18 March 2022, a Public Holiday to facilitate a befitting State Funeral and burial ceremony to the Fourth President of the Republic of Zambia, the late Rupiah Bwezani Banda. President Hichilema has made the declaration under the Public Holidays Act, Cap 272 of the Laws of Zambia. Members of the public are advised that attendance to the State Funeral Church Service at the Anglican Cathedral of the Holy Cross is strictly by invitation, while the Burial Ceremony at the Presidential Burial Site is a private function restricted to family members and invited guests. Institutions that provide essential services are requested to ensure that adequate arrangements are in place to avoid a disruption in the provision of services.
ZIMBABWE – 16 MAR 2022
- MARONDERA – 16 MAR 2022 (09H30) The Zimbabwean Republic Police has announced the launch of a search operation for the man that attacked 65-year old Maggie Kaomba in a maize field on Friday, 11 March 2022 for alleged crime related incidents. Provincial Police Spokesperson Inspector Simon Chazovachii reported that Kaomba left her residence on Friday at 11H00 in the Dombotombo suburb to observe her maize fields but did not return. The search operation follows as the incident has occurred with an estimated six-woman in the past two months. The Police has requested anyone with information regarding the incident to come forward. Furthermore, the Police have advised the public to move in groups and to avoid visiting secluded places.
UPCOMING EVENTS – 16 MAR 2022
- MOZAMBIQUE: The President of Portugal, Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa, is expected to arrive in Mozambique for a four-day official visit on Thursday, 17 March 2022, and arrive at the two units of the European Union military training mission (UETM) units.
- ZAMBIA: President Hakainde Hichilema has declared Friday, 18 March 2022, a Public Holiday to facilitate a befitting State Funeral and burial ceremony to the Fourth President of the Republic of Zambia, the late Rupiah Bwezani Banda. President Hichilema has made the declaration under the Public Holidays Act, Cap 272 of the Laws of Zambia.
- KENYA: Chinese Special Envoy for the Horn of Africa, Xue Bing, is expected to visit Nairobi in Kenya on Friday, 18 March 2022, until Monday, 21 March 2022.
- ZAMBIA: Proflight Zambia has announced plans to commence twice-weekly Ndola-Mansa service with British Aerospace (BAe) Jetstream equipment by 18 March 2022.
- ANGOLA: Protest expected by the Judicial officials of the Supreme Court of Angola scheduled from 21 March 2022 to 01 April 2022 to demand salary improvements.
- REP. CONGO: The Ugandan Embassy in Kinshasa and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) Government are expected to host a joint Business Forum between 22 March 2022 and 24 March 2022.
- ZIMBABWE: President Emmerson Mnangagwa has proclaimed Saturday, 26 March 2022 as the date of the by-elections to fill the vacant National Assembly constituency seats and council wards as required by the constitution.
- NIGERIA: The Governor Mai Mala Buni-led Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) of the Party has instead notified the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC of its decision to conduct zonal congresses on Saturday, 26 March 2022.
- ZIMBABWE: The National Assembly is expected to hold by-elections for vacancies in the National Assembly on 26 March 2022.
- ZIMBABWE: The National Trade Development and Promotion Organization of the Republic of Zimbabwe, Zimtrade, has announced that the 2022 Zimbabwe-Rwanda Trade & Investment Conference will be held in Harare from 28 March 2022 to 01 April 2022.
- ZIMBABWE: Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta is expected to officially launch the 2022 Zimbabwe International Trade Fair (ZITF), which is scheduled to be held in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe, from 26 April 2022 and 30 April 2022.
- NIGERIA: The Nigerian Supreme Court has set 06 May 2022 as the date to deliver judgement on a suit regarding the disputed ownership of 18 oil wells between the Rivers and the Imo States.
- MOZAMBIQUE: President of the Republic Filipe Nyusi is expected to launch the 8th Edition of the Mining, Oil, Gas and Energy of Mozambique event from 02 June 2022 until 03 June 2022 at the Joaquim Chissano Conference Centre in Maputo.
- RWANDA: Rwandan President Paul Kagame and Commonwealth Secretary-General Patricia Scotland have announced the week of 20 June 2022 as the date for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) to be held in Kigali, Rwanda.
- RWANDA: Rwanda is scheduled to host the African Green Revolution Forum (AGRF) from 05 September 2022 until 09 September 2022.
- ANGOLA: Energy Capital and Power (ECP) has announced that the 2022 Edition of Angola Oil and Gas (AOG) is expected to be held from 29 November 2022 until 01 December 2022.
- NIGERIA: The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced that Nigeria is expected to conduct elections on 25 February 2023 and 11 March 2023.
Website: www.willshir.com – 2022 ©️ Willshir & Associates
Willshir & Associates – Business Intelligence Program (HN)